It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Ireland Scotland 16day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 2 German Wings
- 3 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 6 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 7 Using Obb website
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 10 Milan underground
- 11 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 12 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 13 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 16 Budapest Favorites
- 17 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 18 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 19 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 20 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 21 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 22 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 23 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 24 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 25 European Backpacking