It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Bologna
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 Paris gtg in October?
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Capo d'Orlando
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 13 What about Basque Country?
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Amsterdam vs. France
- 18 Ireland ToDo
- 19 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion