It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Ireland Scotland 16day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 5 Moving to Belfast
- 6 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 10 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Scuol, Switzerland
- 25 2 Weeks in Paris