It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 3 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 4 London-Paris solo trip
- 5 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 6 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 7 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 8 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 11 French Prem Train Fares
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 To Hampton Court Palace
- 17 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 18 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 venice to lucca by car
- 23 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 24 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)