It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Meteora for older folk
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 driving from prague to salzburg
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?