It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 3 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 22 Greek fuel cost
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!