It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 2 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 3 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 4 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 8 please revew provence agenda
- 9 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 10 Small detour from Paris
- 11 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 12 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 13 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 14 Sicily or Rome
- 15 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 16 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 17 Italy
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 20 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 21 When and how to book for a trip?
- 22 Provence to Nice driving
- 23 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 24 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 25 Do i need to validate international train tickets?