It's my first time traveling Europe and im doing it solo i booked my tickets to Dublin July 10-26th. I would like to visit both ireland and scotland and am having trouble with my itinerary and how the best way to get around is. I really don't want to rent a car so I've heard the bus would be my beat bet... Let me give you all my thought process for itinerary and see if you all think its ridiculous!
Day 1 fly into Dublin at 830am take bus to Kilkenny explore for the day
Day 2-3 bus to Killarney spend 2 days there exploring
Day 4 back to Dublin I have a concert there on the 14th
Day 5-6 go to Galloway
Day 7-8 back to Dublin to fly to Edinburgh spend day in Edinburgh
Day 9 train to Aberdeen spend day
Day 10-11 Inverness
Day 12 Isle of sky
Day 13 Glasgow
Day 14 take ferry cairnryan-belfast spend day in Belfast
Day 15 train to Dublin spend night in Dublin
Day 16 fly to Chicago
Does this sound totally nuts? I just don't know any and all suggestions would be so helpful! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 French Wedding
- 7 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 18 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 21 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Porto...Questions !
- 25 Tours through Spain and Portugal