I am just starting to research our three week trip to Ireland in May and have a lot of flexibility as where we will go and what we will do
One plan would be a three week road trip around the island or most of it.
The other thing that I am thinking about is to rent a property somewhere in that three week window for about a week and use that as a base to explore and also do some walking/hiking
Usually when we travel I like to rent a property for a stay to use as a base for a region and have done this many times
As well my nephew is studying in Dublin and my brother might visit so it might be fun to have a house!!
We love nature and spectacular scenery
Where would be an interesting and well located area to base ourselves for day trips for a week?
We are serious drivers!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천￠카지노바카라사이트
- 2 오션무료게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 16 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 25 Greek Islands (small)