Hello. I am traveling to Ireland on March 14th, 2014. We will be staying in Dublin, Ireland from March 15th to March 18th. From there we will be going to Galway for a few days. My plan has been to rent a car on the day we are leaving Dublin, but I wondered if anyone had any suggestions. Should I take other transportation to Galway then rent a car in Galway? Also, what do you think the best and most reasonably priced car rental companies are in Ireland? Thanks!
Ireland Rental Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 car rental advice in Portugal
- 12 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 What to wear
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 25 Hotel recommendations for Trieste