Hello. I am traveling to Ireland on March 14th, 2014. We will be staying in Dublin, Ireland from March 15th to March 18th. From there we will be going to Galway for a few days. My plan has been to rent a car on the day we are leaving Dublin, but I wondered if anyone had any suggestions. Should I take other transportation to Galway then rent a car in Galway? Also, what do you think the best and most reasonably priced car rental companies are in Ireland? Thanks!
Ireland Rental Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 4 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 5 Advice please...
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 8 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Photographer in Paris?
- 11 Which hotel in London?
- 12 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 13 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 14 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 15 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 16 19 countries in a day
- 17 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 18 First visit to France in November
- 19 Venice; recommendations
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?