Hello. I am traveling to Ireland on March 14th, 2014. We will be staying in Dublin, Ireland from March 15th to March 18th. From there we will be going to Galway for a few days. My plan has been to rent a car on the day we are leaving Dublin, but I wondered if anyone had any suggestions. Should I take other transportation to Galway then rent a car in Galway? Also, what do you think the best and most reasonably priced car rental companies are in Ireland? Thanks!
Ireland Rental Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour with Kids
- 2 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 3 St Germain
- 4 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 22 days or DIY tour
- 8 Italy - Month of July
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 12 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 14 England & Scotland in April
- 15 Your favourite places in Bath
- 16 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Shipping Prosecco
- 23 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 24 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?