Hello. I am traveling to Ireland on March 14th, 2014. We will be staying in Dublin, Ireland from March 15th to March 18th. From there we will be going to Galway for a few days. My plan has been to rent a car on the day we are leaving Dublin, but I wondered if anyone had any suggestions. Should I take other transportation to Galway then rent a car in Galway? Also, what do you think the best and most reasonably priced car rental companies are in Ireland? Thanks!
Ireland Rental Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 book your hotel before you travel
- 9 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 10 Milan Hotel
- 11 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 12 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 13 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 14 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 France to Italy advice needed please
- 18 CDG questions
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 23 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 24 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 25 A Week in Spain