Quaint old villages seem to be everywhere in England, but what about the Republic of Ireland? (Shannon is my airport.) Where will I find the best concentration of quaint villages, old churches, fewer tourists (for August 2004), scenic villages (not just a few isolated houses), maybe even narrow town streets, trees? Happy to drive anywhere in Ireland to see them.
Ireland quaint old villages
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek ferries
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 8 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 9 Prague flea markets
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 12 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 Fashion for larger man?
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 21 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 22 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris