Quaint old villages seem to be everywhere in England, but what about the Republic of Ireland? (Shannon is my airport.) Where will I find the best concentration of quaint villages, old churches, fewer tourists (for August 2004), scenic villages (not just a few isolated houses), maybe even narrow town streets, trees? Happy to drive anywhere in Ireland to see them.
Ireland quaint old villages
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 2 Vienna and side trips
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 5 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 6 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 7 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 8 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 10 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 11 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 12 Emilia Romagna Region
- 13 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Scottland for a day!
- 16 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 17 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 18 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 19 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 20 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 21 Provence planning
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 24 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May