Quaint old villages seem to be everywhere in England, but what about the Republic of Ireland? (Shannon is my airport.) Where will I find the best concentration of quaint villages, old churches, fewer tourists (for August 2004), scenic villages (not just a few isolated houses), maybe even narrow town streets, trees? Happy to drive anywhere in Ireland to see them.
Ireland quaint old villages
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 4 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 5 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 6 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 7 Greece for a month with a baby
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Split to Venice. Help!
- 10 looking for an app
- 11 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 12 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 13 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 14 phone service
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December