Quaint old villages seem to be everywhere in England, but what about the Republic of Ireland? (Shannon is my airport.) Where will I find the best concentration of quaint villages, old churches, fewer tourists (for August 2004), scenic villages (not just a few isolated houses), maybe even narrow town streets, trees? Happy to drive anywhere in Ireland to see them.
Ireland quaint old villages
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?