My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 2 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 3 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 4 Cycling in France
- 5 Norway by motorhome
- 6 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 7 Taking wine home from France
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Need advice on transportation
- 10 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 11 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 12 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 13 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 14 Tallinn for 1st time
- 15 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 16 Avignon
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 19 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 20 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 21 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 22 Storage of extra luggage
- 23 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland