My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Hiking Dolomites
- 3 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 4 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 5 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 9 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 10 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 Rungis market Paris
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 16 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 17 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 18 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 19 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 20 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 21 Europe Itinerary
- 22 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg