My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 2 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 One Way... trust or bust?
- 9 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 13 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 14 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 15 Walking GPS?
- 16 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 17 Cost of Van from CDG
- 18 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 19 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 22 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 23 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July