My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 2 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 I forgot my international driver permit
- 5 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 6 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 7 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 8 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Holland Itinerary
- 11 Iceland Trip Report
- 12 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 13 Rome Airport Question!
- 14 Portugal Walking Tour
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 17 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town