My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 Laundry - Ireland?
- 8 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 19 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 How big backpack do I need?
- 24 Itinerary help please!
- 25 Prague on a budget...