My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 4 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 5 Safety concerns?
- 6 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 11 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 12 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 13 Global Travel Warning...
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 18 Morning in paris
- 19 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Balkans Itinerary
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016