My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Ireland- Private Tour Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 Where to go from Brussels?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 All you need in croatia
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Bayern seasonal pass
- 23 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train