My wife and I are going to be in Dublin for five nights, along with a few others. This is our first trip to Ireland. Unfortunately, we need to stay in Dublin every night (my wife is running a fundraiser marathon and has events there most days), but we would like to explore areas of the country outside of Dublin during the day. Can anyone recommend any decent private tours? We'd love to see some of the countryside, some old castles and, if possible, make it out to the Cliffs of Mohr.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Ireland- Private Tour Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 4 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 13 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 14 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 15 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 16 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 17 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 18 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 24 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 25 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman