I need help. For my daughter's graduation present she wants to go to Ireland, Paris and Rome for 2 -3 wks. How many days do we need in each country? Which cities are the best to see? Should we flight in between countries or take the train? I heard Venice, Florence, capri are a must see. How about hotels? How to make sure we are staying in a decent hotel? Sorry about all these questions. Thank you in advance for your help
Ireland, Paris and Rome vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Nice Video about Poland
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)