I just booked my flight and I'll be in Ireland over St. Patrick's day, which I'm really excited for. Now the only thing is where in Ireland should I be to celebrate. I've read Dublin is usually the best place but I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything great someplace else either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 3 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 Happy birthday ATM
- 6 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 11 2 days in Lugano area
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 25 Italy in January?