I just booked my flight and I'll be in Ireland over St. Patrick's day, which I'm really excited for. Now the only thing is where in Ireland should I be to celebrate. I've read Dublin is usually the best place but I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything great someplace else either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies