I just booked my flight and I'll be in Ireland over St. Patrick's day, which I'm really excited for. Now the only thing is where in Ireland should I be to celebrate. I've read Dublin is usually the best place but I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything great someplace else either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 rent muscle car in Norway
- 6 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 7 How do I private message a person?
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Burgundy and Lyon
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 13 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 14 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 15 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 16 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 17 Visiting Lyon
- 18 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 21 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence