We (2 ladies) would like to travel to Scotland or Ireland at the end of May 2015. We'll spend 2 weeks there. This will be our 1st trip to Europe. Both of us love nature and scenic landscapes. We also love easy walks or hike. As MAS is on promotion, we want to take the opportunity to get the cheap tickets.
We've some doubts:
1. Is it possible to travelling in Scotland/Ireland using public transport?
2. What's the travel expenses per day for Scotland and Ireland ( we 're not youths )?
3. Should we fly to Amsterdam or Heathrow Airport or other airports? Last but not least, the biggest doubt
4. Scotland or Ireland?
My friend suggested that I fly to Amsterdam and then to Edinburgh. She does not like transit at Hearthrow Airport at all. We really would like to hear advice and comments from expert travelers or locals. Please help us. Thank you in advanced.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 인터넷바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 라이브바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi