I leave on July 5th for a week-long trip in Ireland (Dublin through to Limerick via Southern Ireland). I'm hoping for some helpful advice on clothing to pack- I'm just bringing an ebags Motherlode convertible, and I've been checking the weather report for next week to get an idea. It seems to be hovering in the 60's.
*My first question: is it smart to pack shorts with such limited space, or should I stick to jeans/yoga pants/a pair of slacks?
*My second question: I know the voltage used in Ireland is different than in the US, and there are so many options for adapters out there, so is there any particular kind/brand that anyone could suggest for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 웰리치조선카지노 《→✈【 SSK68。CoM 】✈←》슈퍼카지노웰리치조선카지노
- 2 T카지노 《→✆【 SSK68。CoM 】✆←》슈퍼카지노T카지노
- 3 G카지노 《→✄【 SSK68。CoM 】✄←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 4 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 7 Family vacation to europe
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 11 Barcelona and...
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 14 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 15 Spain during Holy Week
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 23 제주신라카지노 《→♀【 SSK68。CoM 】♀←》슈퍼카지노제주신라카지노
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 G카지노 《→☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣←》슈퍼카지노G카지노