I leave on July 5th for a week-long trip in Ireland (Dublin through to Limerick via Southern Ireland). I'm hoping for some helpful advice on clothing to pack- I'm just bringing an ebags Motherlode convertible, and I've been checking the weather report for next week to get an idea. It seems to be hovering in the 60's.
*My first question: is it smart to pack shorts with such limited space, or should I stick to jeans/yoga pants/a pair of slacks?
*My second question: I know the voltage used in Ireland is different than in the US, and there are so many options for adapters out there, so is there any particular kind/brand that anyone could suggest for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help