I leave on July 5th for a week-long trip in Ireland (Dublin through to Limerick via Southern Ireland). I'm hoping for some helpful advice on clothing to pack- I'm just bringing an ebags Motherlode convertible, and I've been checking the weather report for next week to get an idea. It seems to be hovering in the 60's.
*My first question: is it smart to pack shorts with such limited space, or should I stick to jeans/yoga pants/a pair of slacks?
*My second question: I know the voltage used in Ireland is different than in the US, and there are so many options for adapters out there, so is there any particular kind/brand that anyone could suggest for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Greece
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Stuck in Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal