My fiance and I are thinking about taking a trip to Ireland for our honeymoon at the end of June 2012 and we hope to be there 9 days. After doing some reading, I think we are going to fly into Dublin and out of Shannon. We also plan on renting a car for our trip (we won't have it when we are in Dublin). The 3 main places that I have narrowed down to visit is Dublin, Dingle, and Galway. Basically, what I am asking from you guys, is how long we should spend in each place, are there any stops we should make along the way, or should we drop one of the 3 places.
Ireland June 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 2 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 quiet hotel
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Venice hotel selection
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 May trip to the islands
- 11 Where to stay in Rome
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 23 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?