I know this has been done before but I am hoping someone can help me with our itinerary for our honeymoon. This will be our first time to Ireland and our first time to Europe together. We are most interested in coastal scenery, local pubs and building in time to relax! All opinions and critiques are welcome
Day 1: Arrive in Dublin at 8 am
Day 2: Dublin
Day 3: The Wicklows (Rent car in Dublin city centre, is this possible without going back to the airport?)
Day 4: Kinsale (I don't feel very strongly about this other than wanting to see Jameson Distillery en route & maybe Blarney, is it worth it?)
Day 5 & 6: Kenmare (Visit National Park, Gap of Dunloe etc...)
Day 7: Ring of Kerry to Portamegee (we would love to go out to the Skelligs and hike which seems like it may take a day)
Days 8-10: Finish Ring of Kerry continue to Dingle (would like to rest here)
Days 10&11: Doolin (don't feel strongly about this either but want to get out to Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher)
Day 12: Drive from Doolin to Dublin (see things along the way?)
Day 13: Fly home
Thanks for any help or advice y'all can give us!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 7 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Tattoos in Italy
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 14 Place to stay
- 15 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 2 weeks from southern italy
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria