I'd love some feedback about our tentative itinerary. We have 14 days on the ground during the last two weeks of March, early April. Those days do not include air travel time. What do I need to consider? I do realize it is an ambitious schedule, but what is just crazy to attempt? Would you forego time in one place and add on to another? We will be in the dingle area on Easter Sunday. Anything I need to consider around that? Always appreciated, Cathy
Here we go:
Saturday, March 19 arrive in Belfast
Tuesday, March 22 leave Belfast, arrive in portrush
See carrickfergus, dark hedges, giants causeway on route to port-rush
Wed, March 23 leave portrush, arrive in Westport
On route, half day in Derry, ballina and ceide fields
Thursday, March 24 leave Westport, arrive either in ballyvaughn or doolin
Burren, cliffs of moher and area
Sunday, March 27 leave doolin/ballyvaughn, arrive dingle
Wednesday, March 30 leave dingle, arrive Dublin
Wednesday, March 30 Dublin
Day trip to Kilkenny
Day trip to glendalough
Day trip to Meath
Leave April 4 for home.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Iceland in 7 days.
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"