I would love some suggestions on my itinerary to Ireland in July. This will be the first visit for both my husband and I. Here is my plan:
Land in Shannon at 10AM
Drive to Galway via Cliffs of Moher
Afternoon/Night in Galway
Ferry to Inishmore via Ros a'mhil
---> Suggestions for things to do on Inishmore? Maybe Biking?
Night in Galway
Drive to Dingle in the early morning
----> Anywhere we should stop along the way? The drive is already a bit of trek...
Afternoon/Night in Dingle
Leave Dingle and drive the Ring of Kerry
Overnight in Killarney
Drive to Dublin with stops at Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashel
----> Any of other stops that should be made? Again a bit of a trek...
Overnight in Dublin
Day 6 & 7:
We want to make the most of our visit, but don't want to feel like we are moving around so much that we are missing some sort of experience. Any suggestions on activities or restaurants that you enjoy in these places would also be very appreciated.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January 2018 vacation location ideas
- 2 4 days in end of august
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Malta or Canary Islands?
- 5 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Help with Scotland Highlands Itinerary
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 I Want It All in 13 Days, But I Know I Can't
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 15 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 16 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 17 Where should I go with my family?
- 18 PARIS
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Which Hotel in Rome
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?