I would love some suggestions on my itinerary to Ireland in July. This will be the first visit for both my husband and I. Here is my plan:
Land in Shannon at 10AM
Drive to Galway via Cliffs of Moher
Afternoon/Night in Galway
Ferry to Inishmore via Ros a'mhil
---> Suggestions for things to do on Inishmore? Maybe Biking?
Night in Galway
Drive to Dingle in the early morning
----> Anywhere we should stop along the way? The drive is already a bit of trek...
Afternoon/Night in Dingle
Leave Dingle and drive the Ring of Kerry
Overnight in Killarney
Drive to Dublin with stops at Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashel
----> Any of other stops that should be made? Again a bit of a trek...
Overnight in Dublin
Day 6 & 7:
We want to make the most of our visit, but don't want to feel like we are moving around so much that we are missing some sort of experience. Any suggestions on activities or restaurants that you enjoy in these places would also be very appreciated.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Election - Questions???
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 10 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 French election
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Thrift Stores in Paris