I would love some suggestions on my itinerary to Ireland in July. This will be the first visit for both my husband and I. Here is my plan:
Land in Shannon at 10AM
Drive to Galway via Cliffs of Moher
Afternoon/Night in Galway
Ferry to Inishmore via Ros a'mhil
---> Suggestions for things to do on Inishmore? Maybe Biking?
Night in Galway
Drive to Dingle in the early morning
----> Anywhere we should stop along the way? The drive is already a bit of trek...
Afternoon/Night in Dingle
Leave Dingle and drive the Ring of Kerry
Overnight in Killarney
Drive to Dublin with stops at Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashel
----> Any of other stops that should be made? Again a bit of a trek...
Overnight in Dublin
Day 6 & 7:
We want to make the most of our visit, but don't want to feel like we are moving around so much that we are missing some sort of experience. Any suggestions on activities or restaurants that you enjoy in these places would also be very appreciated.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 Train travel
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 6 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Barcelona - places to stay
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 travel fan 220v?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 First Trip to Paris
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Switzerland