I would love some suggestions on my itinerary to Ireland in July. This will be the first visit for both my husband and I. Here is my plan:
Land in Shannon at 10AM
Drive to Galway via Cliffs of Moher
Afternoon/Night in Galway
Ferry to Inishmore via Ros a'mhil
---> Suggestions for things to do on Inishmore? Maybe Biking?
Night in Galway
Drive to Dingle in the early morning
----> Anywhere we should stop along the way? The drive is already a bit of trek...
Afternoon/Night in Dingle
Leave Dingle and drive the Ring of Kerry
Overnight in Killarney
Drive to Dublin with stops at Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashel
----> Any of other stops that should be made? Again a bit of a trek...
Overnight in Dublin
Day 6 & 7:
We want to make the most of our visit, but don't want to feel like we are moving around so much that we are missing some sort of experience. Any suggestions on activities or restaurants that you enjoy in these places would also be very appreciated.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Venice
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 12 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 13 Last night in Sweden
- 14 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Berlin, Nice and London