I would love some suggestions on my itinerary to Ireland in July. This will be the first visit for both my husband and I. Here is my plan:
Land in Shannon at 10AM
Drive to Galway via Cliffs of Moher
Afternoon/Night in Galway
Ferry to Inishmore via Ros a'mhil
---> Suggestions for things to do on Inishmore? Maybe Biking?
Night in Galway
Drive to Dingle in the early morning
----> Anywhere we should stop along the way? The drive is already a bit of trek...
Afternoon/Night in Dingle
Leave Dingle and drive the Ring of Kerry
Overnight in Killarney
Drive to Dublin with stops at Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashel
----> Any of other stops that should be made? Again a bit of a trek...
Overnight in Dublin
Day 6 & 7:
We want to make the most of our visit, but don't want to feel like we are moving around so much that we are missing some sort of experience. Any suggestions on activities or restaurants that you enjoy in these places would also be very appreciated.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 8 Barcelona cooking classes
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 11 1st time in ZURICH
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 17 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Cognac transportation?
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 Naples, Italy