My boyfriend and I had originally posted as we were looking for suggestions for our trip to Ireland in October of 2015.
We have since decided to book an independent rail tour that will allow us the freedom from tour groups without the hassle of having to drive.Our booking would have us travelling 2 days in Dublin, 2 days in Killarney and 2 days in Galway. The package includes tours to Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren and Galway Bay. We were hoping to add on another 2 days in Cork, but we are concerned that it will be difficult to get around without a rental car.... any suggestions or insights as to how to best visit these wonderful areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 2 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 5 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Escorted tours Norway
- 9 Munich Hotel Location
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 Small towns not too near Paris
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Car rental help in Sicily
- 15 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Wake Up Mods
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 20 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 21 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 22 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 23 Clean up spam
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Driving in Croatia