My boyfriend and I had originally posted as we were looking for suggestions for our trip to Ireland in October of 2015.
We have since decided to book an independent rail tour that will allow us the freedom from tour groups without the hassle of having to drive.Our booking would have us travelling 2 days in Dublin, 2 days in Killarney and 2 days in Galway. The package includes tours to Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren and Galway Bay. We were hoping to add on another 2 days in Cork, but we are concerned that it will be difficult to get around without a rental car.... any suggestions or insights as to how to best visit these wonderful areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 해외카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 플러스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 6 썬시티카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 야마토5⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 8 야마토4⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임사
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 야마토⋦⋦≫¯→ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ→≫¯⋩⋩릴게임
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139