My boyfriend and I had originally posted as we were looking for suggestions for our trip to Ireland in October of 2015.
We have since decided to book an independent rail tour that will allow us the freedom from tour groups without the hassle of having to drive.Our booking would have us travelling 2 days in Dublin, 2 days in Killarney and 2 days in Galway. The package includes tours to Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren and Galway Bay. We were hoping to add on another 2 days in Cork, but we are concerned that it will be difficult to get around without a rental car.... any suggestions or insights as to how to best visit these wonderful areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 2 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Italy for Christmas Week
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 10 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 11 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 12 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 13 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 France & Italy, May or June
- 16 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Shoes in Scotland
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?