My boyfriend and I had originally posted as we were looking for suggestions for our trip to Ireland in October of 2015.
We have since decided to book an independent rail tour that will allow us the freedom from tour groups without the hassle of having to drive.Our booking would have us travelling 2 days in Dublin, 2 days in Killarney and 2 days in Galway. The package includes tours to Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren and Galway Bay. We were hoping to add on another 2 days in Cork, but we are concerned that it will be difficult to get around without a rental car.... any suggestions or insights as to how to best visit these wonderful areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 4 Visiting Zurich
- 5 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 6 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 7 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 8 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 Paris to Bordeaux
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Iceland 3 day layover
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 15 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 DVD burning software
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations