My husband and I are leaving the end of May for 6 nights in the West. Our first 3 nights we're staying at Gleann Fia Country House in Killarney. The next 2 are at Daly's House in Doolin and our last night is at Bunratty Lodge in Bunratty. We have a car reserved and hope to do a good bit of hiking, exploring and generally standing in awe of the scenery. Any "must do's" in this area or not-to-be-missed pubs and restaurants? O'Connor's Pub in Doolin is on our list as are the normal must-see places in Killarney Park, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Ireland in May Suggestions
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 3 Estonia
- 4 Visa to TURKEY
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 11 Tennyson Home
- 12 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 24 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 25 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???