My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in May for our 14th anniversary and it is our first trip to Ireland - so excited....maybe too excited. We fly in to Dublin and fly out of Dublin. Here is what I WANT to do - please let me know if I am CRAZY! Spend first day/night in Dublin (hotel booked). Next morning drive to Bushmills (my family is from Antrim and so I really want to see the Antrim Coast) and stay overnight in a B&B. Next morning (and here is the clencher) drive to Doolin (Cliffs of Moher, the Burren) stay at a B&B here for 2 nights to recoup from that drive. Day 5 drive up to Ashford Castle (booked for this night), I think this is in County Mayo. Day 6 drive back to Dublin (hotel booked). Day 7 - leave for home. Does this sound do-able? Please help me tweak my itenerary if necessary. Thanks!
Ireland in May - 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Nice Video about Poland
- 4 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 7 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 8 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)