My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in May for our 14th anniversary and it is our first trip to Ireland - so excited....maybe too excited. We fly in to Dublin and fly out of Dublin. Here is what I WANT to do - please let me know if I am CRAZY! Spend first day/night in Dublin (hotel booked). Next morning drive to Bushmills (my family is from Antrim and so I really want to see the Antrim Coast) and stay overnight in a B&B. Next morning (and here is the clencher) drive to Doolin (Cliffs of Moher, the Burren) stay at a B&B here for 2 nights to recoup from that drive. Day 5 drive up to Ashford Castle (booked for this night), I think this is in County Mayo. Day 6 drive back to Dublin (hotel booked). Day 7 - leave for home. Does this sound do-able? Please help me tweak my itenerary if necessary. Thanks!
Ireland in May - 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 4 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 5 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 13 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 14 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 15 Latest Itinerary
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Honeymoon Decision?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 21 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 22 Two Month Europe Trip
- 23 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 24 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 25 How did YOU get to Puglia?