My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in May for our 14th anniversary and it is our first trip to Ireland - so excited....maybe too excited. We fly in to Dublin and fly out of Dublin. Here is what I WANT to do - please let me know if I am CRAZY! Spend first day/night in Dublin (hotel booked). Next morning drive to Bushmills (my family is from Antrim and so I really want to see the Antrim Coast) and stay overnight in a B&B. Next morning (and here is the clencher) drive to Doolin (Cliffs of Moher, the Burren) stay at a B&B here for 2 nights to recoup from that drive. Day 5 drive up to Ashford Castle (booked for this night), I think this is in County Mayo. Day 6 drive back to Dublin (hotel booked). Day 7 - leave for home. Does this sound do-able? Please help me tweak my itenerary if necessary. Thanks!
Ireland in May - 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Question on France travel
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Food tours in Rome?