My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in May for our 14th anniversary and it is our first trip to Ireland - so excited....maybe too excited. We fly in to Dublin and fly out of Dublin. Here is what I WANT to do - please let me know if I am CRAZY! Spend first day/night in Dublin (hotel booked). Next morning drive to Bushmills (my family is from Antrim and so I really want to see the Antrim Coast) and stay overnight in a B&B. Next morning (and here is the clencher) drive to Doolin (Cliffs of Moher, the Burren) stay at a B&B here for 2 nights to recoup from that drive. Day 5 drive up to Ashford Castle (booked for this night), I think this is in County Mayo. Day 6 drive back to Dublin (hotel booked). Day 7 - leave for home. Does this sound do-able? Please help me tweak my itenerary if necessary. Thanks!
Ireland in May - 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 4 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 5 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Sicily - not a trip report
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions