Would love feedback on our plans for next month. We are flying into Dublin arriving Sunday march 16th and will be staying there for two nights......Then headed down and have booked a night in cashel on tues.......our next reservation is in Tralee at the castle on thursday and then we wil lhead to Ennis friday night before we fly out saturday. Any suggestions on where to book wed or if we would be ok to just find a b&b that day......we plan to go to blarney castle as well as maybe drive the ring of kerry or partial. Its a short trip so just trying to make the most of it! Suggestions on pubs etc to go to in Ennis or tralee or Cashel would be great !
Ireland in march
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 8 December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise