Would love feedback on our plans for next month. We are flying into Dublin arriving Sunday march 16th and will be staying there for two nights......Then headed down and have booked a night in cashel on tues.......our next reservation is in Tralee at the castle on thursday and then we wil lhead to Ennis friday night before we fly out saturday. Any suggestions on where to book wed or if we would be ok to just find a b&b that day......we plan to go to blarney castle as well as maybe drive the ring of kerry or partial. Its a short trip so just trying to make the most of it! Suggestions on pubs etc to go to in Ennis or tralee or Cashel would be great !
Ireland in march
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Bodrum to instanbul
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 Best day trips from Paris
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 8 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 9 Questions About Croatia
- 10 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 15 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 See You In Minsk
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Air France strike