wondering if the Ireland experts can help my tailor this itinerary because i feel that its a bit too urban - really want to find some country pubs, out-of-the-way places, etc...
fly to london, 2 nights
fly to dublin, 2 nights
ardmore, 1 night
kinsale, 1 night
killarney, 2 nights
dromoland, 2 nights
any recommendations of can't miss hikes, towns, restaurants, pubs, scenes, etc. would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 3 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 4 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 10 Transportation Question Italy
- 11 Short Trip to Paris
- 12 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 13 17 days in England
- 14 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Italy Trip Report
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 24 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!