We leave in a little ,ore than a week for Ireland. It's my first trip but my friend went a lot as a child but has not been in 15 years. Here is what we have so far as an itinerary. Any critique of it would be super helpful and suggestions for how to flush it out a bit. Below I have a couple questions:
Arrive in Dublin 5 AM rent a car and drive to Kilkenny. Relax and explore a little and stay in the family house
Make our way to Killarney, stay at earl's court.
Make our way to Dingle, stay at heaton's
End up in Doolin and use it as a base for 2 nights. Stay at daly house.
Stay in Dublin.
Any suggestions of a place to stay in Dublin? Our budget is $150/night but we would like to be in the center.
Advice on who to rent a car from? Would like to get an automatic.
Is earl's court a good choice?
There has been discussion of a horse ride somewhere, any ideas?
And in general what not to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHARTER @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 7 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 16 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 17 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 23 CASH OR CARD?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed