We leave in a little ,ore than a week for Ireland. It's my first trip but my friend went a lot as a child but has not been in 15 years. Here is what we have so far as an itinerary. Any critique of it would be super helpful and suggestions for how to flush it out a bit. Below I have a couple questions:
Arrive in Dublin 5 AM rent a car and drive to Kilkenny. Relax and explore a little and stay in the family house
Make our way to Killarney, stay at earl's court.
Make our way to Dingle, stay at heaton's
End up in Doolin and use it as a base for 2 nights. Stay at daly house.
Stay in Dublin.
Any suggestions of a place to stay in Dublin? Our budget is $150/night but we would like to be in the center.
Advice on who to rent a car from? Would like to get an automatic.
Is earl's court a good choice?
There has been discussion of a horse ride somewhere, any ideas?
And in general what not to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips around Vienna
- 2 Greek fuel cost
- 3 Madrid/Lisbon
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 6 Dog friendly hotels
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Cambridge in May
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Day trips from Florence