We leave in a little ,ore than a week for Ireland. It's my first trip but my friend went a lot as a child but has not been in 15 years. Here is what we have so far as an itinerary. Any critique of it would be super helpful and suggestions for how to flush it out a bit. Below I have a couple questions:
Arrive in Dublin 5 AM rent a car and drive to Kilkenny. Relax and explore a little and stay in the family house
Make our way to Killarney, stay at earl's court.
Make our way to Dingle, stay at heaton's
End up in Doolin and use it as a base for 2 nights. Stay at daly house.
Stay in Dublin.
Any suggestions of a place to stay in Dublin? Our budget is $150/night but we would like to be in the center.
Advice on who to rent a car from? Would like to get an automatic.
Is earl's court a good choice?
There has been discussion of a horse ride somewhere, any ideas?
And in general what not to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 BNL ATMs
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 BNL machines in Italy
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 Portland, Maine GTG
- 12 Help with itinerary
- 13 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 14 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Berlin restaurant recs
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 21 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 22 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 20 free days of Europe