We leave in a little ,ore than a week for Ireland. It's my first trip but my friend went a lot as a child but has not been in 15 years. Here is what we have so far as an itinerary. Any critique of it would be super helpful and suggestions for how to flush it out a bit. Below I have a couple questions:
Arrive in Dublin 5 AM rent a car and drive to Kilkenny. Relax and explore a little and stay in the family house
Make our way to Killarney, stay at earl's court.
Make our way to Dingle, stay at heaton's
End up in Doolin and use it as a base for 2 nights. Stay at daly house.
Stay in Dublin.
Any suggestions of a place to stay in Dublin? Our budget is $150/night but we would like to be in the center.
Advice on who to rent a car from? Would like to get an automatic.
Is earl's court a good choice?
There has been discussion of a horse ride somewhere, any ideas?
And in general what not to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 6 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 9 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 20 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 21 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 French election
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report