We leave in a little ,ore than a week for Ireland. It's my first trip but my friend went a lot as a child but has not been in 15 years. Here is what we have so far as an itinerary. Any critique of it would be super helpful and suggestions for how to flush it out a bit. Below I have a couple questions:
Arrive in Dublin 5 AM rent a car and drive to Kilkenny. Relax and explore a little and stay in the family house
Make our way to Killarney, stay at earl's court.
Make our way to Dingle, stay at heaton's
End up in Doolin and use it as a base for 2 nights. Stay at daly house.
Stay in Dublin.
Any suggestions of a place to stay in Dublin? Our budget is $150/night but we would like to be in the center.
Advice on who to rent a car from? Would like to get an automatic.
Is earl's court a good choice?
There has been discussion of a horse ride somewhere, any ideas?
And in general what not to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 San Sebastián
- 16 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Ireland with 2 young kids