We leave in a little ,ore than a week for Ireland. It's my first trip but my friend went a lot as a child but has not been in 15 years. Here is what we have so far as an itinerary. Any critique of it would be super helpful and suggestions for how to flush it out a bit. Below I have a couple questions:
Arrive in Dublin 5 AM rent a car and drive to Kilkenny. Relax and explore a little and stay in the family house
Make our way to Killarney, stay at earl's court.
Make our way to Dingle, stay at heaton's
End up in Doolin and use it as a base for 2 nights. Stay at daly house.
Stay in Dublin.
Any suggestions of a place to stay in Dublin? Our budget is $150/night but we would like to be in the center.
Advice on who to rent a car from? Would like to get an automatic.
Is earl's court a good choice?
There has been discussion of a horse ride somewhere, any ideas?
And in general what not to miss!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 3 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 6 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 9 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 10 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 11 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 12 20 days in Greece
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Macedonia, Greece
- 19 Berlin to Barcelona
- 20 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 24 Bayeux and environs
- 25 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???