We leave in a little ,ore than a week for Ireland. It's my first trip but my friend went a lot as a child but has not been in 15 years. Here is what we have so far as an itinerary. Any critique of it would be super helpful and suggestions for how to flush it out a bit. Below I have a couple questions:
Arrive in Dublin 5 AM rent a car and drive to Kilkenny. Relax and explore a little and stay in the family house
Make our way to Killarney, stay at earl's court.
Make our way to Dingle, stay at heaton's
End up in Doolin and use it as a base for 2 nights. Stay at daly house.
Stay in Dublin.
Any suggestions of a place to stay in Dublin? Our budget is $150/night but we would like to be in the center.
Advice on who to rent a car from? Would like to get an automatic.
Is earl's court a good choice?
There has been discussion of a horse ride somewhere, any ideas?
And in general what not to miss!
Ireland help and questions
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 River cruises
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 17 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte