I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 3 Travel with Teens
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 I think this is a scam!
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 13 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 14 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Estonia Amber