I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 London day trips, especially castles
- 16 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Day trips from Marseille
- 22 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 23 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 A drive in Europe