I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 12 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?