I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 6 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 7 Hotels in old Rome
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 10 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 11 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 12 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 14 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 15 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 16 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 17 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 18 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 19 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 20 France 8 days
- 21 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 22 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 23 milan austria
- 24 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains