I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 4 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Scotland
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 13 Change in Travel
- 14 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 15 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 16 Pousadas
- 17 ireland
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 20 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 23 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 24 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 25 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR