I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 23 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help