I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 3 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 4 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Reputable Tours
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 Salzburg and day trips
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 16 Germany Questions
- 17 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015