I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 7 divento.com
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 12 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 13 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 14 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 20 Airbnb scam
- 21 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 22 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 23 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 Central Europe itinerary