I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 4-6 weeks
- 11 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 France, Italy and Greec
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express