I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 4 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 What to wear
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 10 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Prague flea markets
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 18 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 19 Timing a river cruise
- 20 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 21 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 22 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 24 flea markets in France
- 25 I need a haircut