I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Trieste and Koper
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 21 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 25 Must see in Dubrovnik