I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Olive Oil
- 20 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 21 Wine tour from Verona?
- 22 Paris in 1 Day
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns