I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Airport to Piraeus
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 8 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Questions for my German friends
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 24 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 25 Southern France