I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 9 buying souviners and art
- 10 Italy food budget
- 11 Tax refund in France
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Positano in high season???
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 16 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 17 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 18 Spain in late November/early December
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Scandinavian Tour
- 23 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal