I'm finalizing the details of our one week Ireland trip, and would love some feedback. I'm worried that we might be doing too much driving, which neither of us finds relaxing. We would fly into Shannon, rent the car, head to Galway night one, then Clifden for maybe three nights(so we could see the Connemara area, then drive back down to ? and end up in Killarney for a night or two to see the Southwest tourist spots - Ring of Kerry, Dingle area. Where shall we stop after we leave Clifden...a nice little town with pubs and walking around things to do...suggestions? Remember we will be heading back south, and departing on Sunday morning from Cork...love to hear what some have done. Thank you again!!!!
Ireland from Shannon to Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 8 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 9 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 10 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 11 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 15 France in December 2014
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Olive Oil
- 18 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 We have no idea where to go!
- 24 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help