Planning a trip to Dublin for 11 or 13 days. Need to rent an apartment near Trinity College or close vicinity. No car rented, using taxis/buses. Coming to do family research will need to be close to Archives/Government buildings. Please tell me your experiences and advice. Thank you.
Ireland: Dublin City Center Apartment Rentals
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 13 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Channel Islands
- 19 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 22 Ireland in a week
- 23 Spain - Andalucia
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???