Planning a trip to Dublin for 11 or 13 days. Need to rent an apartment near Trinity College or close vicinity. No car rented, using taxis/buses. Coming to do family research will need to be close to Archives/Government buildings. Please tell me your experiences and advice. Thank you.
Ireland: Dublin City Center Apartment Rentals
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 5 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 6 What to wear
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 9 german rail ticket question
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 Arc de Triumph Question
- 14 Greek ferries
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Prague flea markets
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 25 Monet in Normandy