My wife and I are flying into Ireland's Shannon Airport on May 1st at 8am. We are looking to see as much as we can and explore / hike everyday. We rented a car for the entire trip and we're planning on staying at hotels / B&B's
Here's our itinerary.
Galway - May 1st - 3rd
Dublin 3rd - 4th
Cork / Kinsale 4th - 6th
Killarney -6th - 8th
Dingle - 8th - 9th
Adare Manor- 9th - 10th
Do you think this would be too much for 10 days of travel? We are hikers and would like to do as much traveling as possible, so we aren't worrying about burning ourselves out.
Any advice for this trip would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear for nice dinner in Paris
- 2 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 3 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 4 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 5 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 6 Has anyone stayed at the Darlington Hyde Park?
- 7 Bremerhaven and environs
- 8 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 9 Prague and Budapest
- 10 Scotland 5 day itinerary
- 11 itinerary planning apps
- 12 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 13 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 14 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 15 12-14 nights enough ?
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 18 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 19 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Tuscany Trip
- 24 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 25 23 day honeymoon to Greece