My wife and I are flying into Ireland's Shannon Airport on May 1st at 8am. We are looking to see as much as we can and explore / hike everyday. We rented a car for the entire trip and we're planning on staying at hotels / B&B's
Here's our itinerary.
Galway - May 1st - 3rd
Dublin 3rd - 4th
Cork / Kinsale 4th - 6th
Killarney -6th - 8th
Dingle - 8th - 9th
Adare Manor- 9th - 10th
Do you think this would be too much for 10 days of travel? We are hikers and would like to do as much traveling as possible, so we aren't worrying about burning ourselves out.
Any advice for this trip would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 Georgia in 4 days
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?