My wife and I are flying into Ireland's Shannon Airport on May 1st at 8am. We are looking to see as much as we can and explore / hike everyday. We rented a car for the entire trip and we're planning on staying at hotels / B&B's
Here's our itinerary.
Galway - May 1st - 3rd
Dublin 3rd - 4th
Cork / Kinsale 4th - 6th
Killarney -6th - 8th
Dingle - 8th - 9th
Adare Manor- 9th - 10th
Do you think this would be too much for 10 days of travel? We are hikers and would like to do as much traveling as possible, so we aren't worrying about burning ourselves out.
Any advice for this trip would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Budapest & Prague
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 driving from ancona to rome
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 18 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy