My wife and I are flying into Ireland's Shannon Airport on May 1st at 8am. We are looking to see as much as we can and explore / hike everyday. We rented a car for the entire trip and we're planning on staying at hotels / B&B's
Here's our itinerary.
Galway - May 1st - 3rd
Dublin 3rd - 4th
Cork / Kinsale 4th - 6th
Killarney -6th - 8th
Dingle - 8th - 9th
Adare Manor- 9th - 10th
Do you think this would be too much for 10 days of travel? We are hikers and would like to do as much traveling as possible, so we aren't worrying about burning ourselves out.
Any advice for this trip would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 2 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 8 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 9 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 22 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain