My husband and I are looking for your advice when it comes to setting up an itinerary for an Ireland trip. We are planning on flying into the Shannon airport on August 20 and renting a car. Our idea was to travel North along the Coast, ultimately ending up in Dublin. Our flight home would be August 31 from Dublin. We are open to any and all suggestions...we like the idea of staying 2+ nights at each stop, and are looking for charming villages and relaxing drives and gorgeous scenery. Thanks so much for any help you might be able to provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 17 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages