My husband and I are looking for your advice when it comes to setting up an itinerary for an Ireland trip. We are planning on flying into the Shannon airport on August 20 and renting a car. Our idea was to travel North along the Coast, ultimately ending up in Dublin. Our flight home would be August 31 from Dublin. We are open to any and all suggestions...we like the idea of staying 2+ nights at each stop, and are looking for charming villages and relaxing drives and gorgeous scenery. Thanks so much for any help you might be able to provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세종오피 아찔한 달리기 세종건마 www.adal.ml 세종휴게텔 세종마사지 세종키스방
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Prague itinerary advice
- 17 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 info Faro & Algarve
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Provence???