Our family is planning an Ireland vacation this summer, and would like to spend part of our time on a guided coach/bus tour. The problem is that my husband will need to have internet access a couple times a day to check on things at work (wish we could leave it all behind, alas....) Does anyone know of a coach/bus company that has wi-fi on board?
Ireland - coach/bus with wifi
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 22 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 23 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.