Our family is planning an Ireland vacation this summer, and would like to spend part of our time on a guided coach/bus tour. The problem is that my husband will need to have internet access a couple times a day to check on things at work (wish we could leave it all behind, alas....) Does anyone know of a coach/bus company that has wi-fi on board?
Ireland - coach/bus with wifi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 4 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Five nights in Extremadura
- 7 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia