I'm trying to book a car rental in Ireland and all I've read and heard about is how the road system is unreliable. So is it worth it to spend $15 extra a day on a GPS? Or if I get an international data plan and can use google maps on my phone as a GPS instead? Because I believe that would be much cheaper considering I'm planning on staying there over 3 weeks as long as google maps or apple maps works well in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Amalfi Coast help
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden