I'm trying to book a car rental in Ireland and all I've read and heard about is how the road system is unreliable. So is it worth it to spend $15 extra a day on a GPS? Or if I get an international data plan and can use google maps on my phone as a GPS instead? Because I believe that would be much cheaper considering I'm planning on staying there over 3 weeks as long as google maps or apple maps works well in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 12 Scotland in December
- 13 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Greece