I'm trying to book a car rental in Ireland and all I've read and heard about is how the road system is unreliable. So is it worth it to spend $15 extra a day on a GPS? Or if I get an international data plan and can use google maps on my phone as a GPS instead? Because I believe that would be much cheaper considering I'm planning on staying there over 3 weeks as long as google maps or apple maps works well in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 driving from prague to salzburg
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary