I'm trying to book a car rental in Ireland and all I've read and heard about is how the road system is unreliable. So is it worth it to spend $15 extra a day on a GPS? Or if I get an international data plan and can use google maps on my phone as a GPS instead? Because I believe that would be much cheaper considering I'm planning on staying there over 3 weeks as long as google maps or apple maps works well in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Lyon
- 3 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 What do after Bernia Express?
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 French theater in Paris
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Germany family road trip help!
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Barcelona
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?