This is my first time in Ireland, actually in Europe too! I'll be going for 5 nights in late October and flying from London. My return flight MUST be out of Dublin, but I can fly into any airport on arrival from London. I know I want to spend at least the last 2 nights in Dublin, but what to do the rest of the time, given the time of year? What highlights and routes are recommended, and can it be done by train rather than car? If the west coast is a must, should I fly into Shannon or another airport rather than Dublin? What are the best places to stay overnight?
Ireland by train?
- 1 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 2 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 3 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 4 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 5 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 7 Last monte Paris apartment
- 8 Wimpy's
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 10 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 11 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 16 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 17 jungfraujoch mid june
- 18 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 22 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 San Lorenzo Market