This is my first time in Ireland, actually in Europe too! I'll be going for 5 nights in late October and flying from London. My return flight MUST be out of Dublin, but I can fly into any airport on arrival from London. I know I want to spend at least the last 2 nights in Dublin, but what to do the rest of the time, given the time of year? What highlights and routes are recommended, and can it be done by train rather than car? If the west coast is a must, should I fly into Shannon or another airport rather than Dublin? What are the best places to stay overnight?
Ireland by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 Best hostels from experience
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary