Okay...and away we go. In July of 2008, my cousin and I are visiting the emerald isle. We have several questions so I'll post them individually (and with proper subject headings-eek!). I'd like to factor in beach time as that's a plus for her. I've looked up temperatures and have noted they rarely go above the high 60s and I've checked out blueflag.org and know that there are sandy beaches. I'm just curious as to how they compare to New England beaches. Cold? Swimmable? Any comments on the prospect of swimming and tanning/relaxing comfortably at a beach in Ireland? I haven't specified region because we're open to suggestions and to all regions. Some have gulf streams and all that jazz that affect climate. Anyone have feedback? Thanks for the time and help!
Ireland: Beaches and Swimming
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 8 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 9 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 21 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?