Okay...and away we go. In July of 2008, my cousin and I are visiting the emerald isle. We have several questions so I'll post them individually (and with proper subject headings-eek!). I'd like to factor in beach time as that's a plus for her. I've looked up temperatures and have noted they rarely go above the high 60s and I've checked out blueflag.org and know that there are sandy beaches. I'm just curious as to how they compare to New England beaches. Cold? Swimmable? Any comments on the prospect of swimming and tanning/relaxing comfortably at a beach in Ireland? I haven't specified region because we're open to suggestions and to all regions. Some have gulf streams and all that jazz that affect climate. Anyone have feedback? Thanks for the time and help!
Ireland: Beaches and Swimming
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 itinerary help
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 18 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station