My husband and I (late 20s/early thirties) will be going to Ireland and Scotland later this year. We've put together an itinerary, but we're not sure if we're biting off more than we could chew. What are your thoughts? This would be in early August (festival season in Edinburgh sounds hectic but fun!).
Day 1: Leave west coast USA
Day 2: arrive in Dublin in the morning
Day 3: Dublin
Day 4: Fly Dublin/Kerry morning, arrive Dingle ~2 PM (rental car from airport to city)
Day 5: Dingle
Day 6: Drive Dingle/Shannon/Cliffs of Moher/sleep nearby (rental car)
Day 7: Fly Shannon/Edinburgh morning
Day 8: Edinburgh
Day 9: Edinburgh (possible day trip?)
Day 10: Edinburgh
Day 11: Fly to Dublin morning
Day 12: Dublin, fly to USA morning, arrive USA evening.
We've bought our flights into and out of Dublin, and must be in Dublin on day 3.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 사설토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 10 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Globus Iberian Tour
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017