My husband and I (late 20s/early thirties) will be going to Ireland and Scotland later this year. We've put together an itinerary, but we're not sure if we're biting off more than we could chew. What are your thoughts? This would be in early August (festival season in Edinburgh sounds hectic but fun!).
Day 1: Leave west coast USA
Day 2: arrive in Dublin in the morning
Day 3: Dublin
Day 4: Fly Dublin/Kerry morning, arrive Dingle ~2 PM (rental car from airport to city)
Day 5: Dingle
Day 6: Drive Dingle/Shannon/Cliffs of Moher/sleep nearby (rental car)
Day 7: Fly Shannon/Edinburgh morning
Day 8: Edinburgh
Day 9: Edinburgh (possible day trip?)
Day 10: Edinburgh
Day 11: Fly to Dublin morning
Day 12: Dublin, fly to USA morning, arrive USA evening.
We've bought our flights into and out of Dublin, and must be in Dublin on day 3.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 3 London 2For1 question
- 4 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 5 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 6 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 7 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 8 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Porto and vicinity
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece