The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Food tours in Rome?
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?