The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy dolomites
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 4 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 5 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 7 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 8 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 9 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Good times in Munich, the city
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 One week in Spain, late May
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR