The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 18 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 London hotel
- 21 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 22 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 23 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 24 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish