The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September