The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 3 Escorted Tours
- 4 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 17 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 18 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 22 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 23 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 24 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 25 Experience with Earthbound Tours