The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Week in London
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 London Itinerary and Questions
- 7 Ali
- 8 RFID Protection
- 9 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Paris to Ramstein
- 11 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 14 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 20 Rail pass question
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 23 italy itinerary
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?