The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
- 1 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 2 French/Italian Alps
- 3 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 london travelcrard
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Best area to stay in Rome
- 9 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 10 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 11 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 12 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 15 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 One week in Norway
- 18 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 19 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 24 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 25 Driving Through Adriatic Italy