The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia