The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 2 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 3 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 13 How big backpack do I need?
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 Path of the Gods Question
- 18 Loire Valley 12 days
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 Prague on a budget...