The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 5 Switzerland 5 days
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 8 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 12 How to get to Mallorca
- 13 Dublin to Dingle?
- 14 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 15 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 18 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 19 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 20 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 21 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 22 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 23 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 24 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 25 Norway in Nutshell - weather