The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 2 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 3 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 9 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 10 One night for dinner in Rome
- 11 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 12 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 What is your favorite travel app?
- 15 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 16 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 17 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 20 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 21 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 22 DCC on the increase?
- 23 Planning a week in London
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?