The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 2 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 3 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 First Time Europe Trip
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 St Andrews advice
- 11 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 12 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 13 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 14 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 15 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Rome for a week
- 22 Touring Wales
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels