The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 8 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 9 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 10 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 11 Madrid: Flamenco
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 14 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 15 German Rail Twin Pass
- 16 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 17 ITALO trains need help
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 20 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 23 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 24 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 25 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights