The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 8 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Ireland driving vacation
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 12 Things to do near Nice
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 18 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 21 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?