The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental leaving Rome
- 2 Help needed for itinerary planning: Iceland
- 3 Safe to Travel?
- 4 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 7 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 8 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 11 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 12 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 13 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 14 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 15 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 19 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 22 8 days in Vienna in December
- 23 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 24 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 25 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?