The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 2 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 3 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Last minute trip to Capri
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 10 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 11 London Theater
- 12 Salzburg itinerary review
- 13 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 18 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Private Guide in Lyon
- 22 Norwegian Air?
- 23 Highclare Castle
- 24 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017