The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 3 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 4 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 Single Malts
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 10 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 16 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 17 Help with Lucerne in April
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 19 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 Dublin to Cashel
- 25 San Sebastian or Pamploma?