The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 3 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 France in December 2014
- 7 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 12 Jewelry
- 13 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 We have no idea where to go!
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 19 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 20 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 21 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival