The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/EPL family vacation
- 2 4 Months in Europe
- 3 Never To Return
- 4 Tipping in the UK
- 5 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 London city Best option for transit
- 20 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland
- 24 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 25 Central Europe itinerary