The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 2 A day in Killarney
- 3 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 4 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 5 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 8 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 9 RHK's Spring Trip
- 10 15 nights in Italy
- 11 5 top Scams in Paris
- 12 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 13 data sim card for france
- 14 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 15 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 16 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 17 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 18 Rome Private Tours
- 19 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 20 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 21 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please