The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 Spain Trip Report
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old