The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 4 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 11 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 12 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 13 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 14 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 15 Scotland Highlands
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 18 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 19 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 23 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 24 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip