The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arles as a base?
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 4 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 5 My Camino de Santiago
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Maratea
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 11 France in 2003
- 12 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 15 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 20 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 Gastehaus Alpenkranz