The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Juangfrau / mt
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Italy
- 15 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 Biarritz family holiday
- 21 Lisbon hotel
- 22 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question