The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 What to wear
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 Tipping in Greece
- 23 Fashion for larger man?
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving