The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Norway Advice
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Voltage in UK and France
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Barcelona free tours??
- 18 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Tour ends in Rome
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Giverny in early October?
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?