The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Buy Driver's License, Passport
- 4 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 5 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 6 Köp körkort, pass
- 7 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 8 Parking in Italy
- 9 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 10 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 11 Edinburgh in March
- 12 Paris gtg in October?
- 13 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 14 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 15 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 16 Departure Tax in UK
- 17 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 21 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 22 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 23 European Championship
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 FAQs