The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 3 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 6 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 10 A week in spain
- 11 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 12 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 13 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 14 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 15 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 19 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 20 Hotel in Lisbon
- 21 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 22 Napoli logistics
- 23 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 24 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 25 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?