The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 2 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 3 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 4 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 5 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 8 Educate me about Munich
- 9 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 10 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 11 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 12 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 13 Is Capri worth going to?
- 14 Madrid in 2 Days
- 15 Hotels in Paris
- 16 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 17 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 18 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 19 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 20 Which City with Paris
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Paris transport
- 24 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 25 Suggestions for Italy Itinerary in late October