The husband and I are headed to Ireland and Scotland in march and I am unsure what kind of jacket to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a leather jacket and a thin waterproof jacket but I am unsure how cold it will be. Being from Canada I am accustomed to the cold (currently -15 right now) and travelled through a few European countries last December and January but I'm not sure how cold it will be there in march. I've read it rains a lot and while its not cold the wind and rain can make it feel much colder. Any input would be appreciated!
Ireland and Scotland jacket for spring
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 7 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 10 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 First time traveler to Ireland
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!