I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Ireland and another country
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 3 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 12 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 When to visit Provence updated info
- 20 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 21 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Italian language schools