I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Ireland and another country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing a river cruise
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 9 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Honeymooning in Europe
- 14 Southern France
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 Spain tips beyond safety
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 American electrical gadgets
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 flea markets in France
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Eating in France-two new books
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris