I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 European Travel in March
- 9 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 10 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 11 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 We are back!
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Europe itinerary review
- 21 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid