I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Ireland and another country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Tight Planning?
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Travel with Teens
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy