I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Brugge hotel help
- 24 Five night Ireland Trip
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily