I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 2 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 6 Two for One Days OUt
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece
- 12 Tour of Northern Italy
- 13 Italy for Christmas Week
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 restaurants in Marais district
- 16 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 24 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 25 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow