I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER INSTALLATION CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECH SUPPORT CARE*
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Stuck in Paris
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Greece
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Iceland france spain
- 15 Ludwig Castles
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Paris hotel
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Spanish food - not that special?
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Maximizing Norway time
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought