I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 2 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 3 What is your favorite travel app?
- 4 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 5 Venice - a day open
- 6 Lake Maggiore
- 7 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 8 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 9 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 10 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Italy train question
- 17 Walking in Hamburg
- 18 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 19 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 20 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 23 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 24 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 25 Norway Fjords