I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 2 11 days in Andalusia
- 3 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Should we go to Vienna?
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 8 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 9 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 norway self-drive itinerary
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 16 Iceland trip report
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 19 Ronda to Seville
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Belgium for the 1st time
- 23 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 24 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 25 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos