I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 Days in Europe
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 Bean need accommodation suggestions
- 6 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 7 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 18 My 60th birthday surprises
- 19 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 20 Help with first time trip with family
- 21 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 22 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 23 Verona or Athens?
- 24 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 25 Spain car rental questions