I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 4 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 5 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 6 10 nights in France
- 7 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Questions about Italy again
- 12 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Car rental in Caen?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?