I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Ireland and another country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)