I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 4 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Portland, Maine GTG
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Planning Advice!
- 9 BNL machines in Italy
- 10 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 11 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 14 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Berlin restaurant recs
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 19 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 20 free days of Europe
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 25 Rome Rental Car