I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소▧안전한카지노사이트
- 2 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라∏아시안카지노
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 K-Day
- 14 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?