I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Ireland and another country
- 1 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 2 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 3 Prague Itinerary
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 8 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 9 How Long For Santorini?
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 12 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 13 Germany and Italy
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 Moving to Spain
- 16 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 17 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 18 Lucerne where to stay
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 21 Four days to wander France???
- 22 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 23 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 24 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 25 Drive Rome Florence