I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Ireland and another country
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 5 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 6 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 9 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 12 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 16 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 17 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 Stop over in France
- 22 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 23 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated