I would appreciate any advice you could give me. My daughter (22 years old) and I are planning to visit Ireland this June 2013. We will have between 10-12 days. I would like to visit another country while away. We went to Paris a few years ago and I now realize we should have stayed and visited another country. We did not plan well.
We have decided we want to go to Ireland, what would be a sufficient number of days to spend in Ireland and where should we visit? I have always wanted to go to London and was wondering how easy it is to go from Ireland to London? How many days should we allow for London and what should we visit?
Any other suggestions? Is there a country that we should visit besides London?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Alps Drive
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 15 Paris cooking classes
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Praiano
- 23 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 24 Help please
- 25 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!