Planning a trip to both Ireland & Amsterdam at the end of April 2017. The plan is to have 5 full days in each place. Is that enough time for both places. For ireland we are planning to rent a car. How do I go about doing that? I only drive automatic. Where should we stay? Hotel? Airbnb? Castles? How long should we stay in Dublin? Where else are must sees? As for Amsterdam what are the Must sees etc? Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Paris Metro
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 20 Cambrils
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?