Planning a trip to both Ireland & Amsterdam at the end of April 2017. The plan is to have 5 full days in each place. Is that enough time for both places. For ireland we are planning to rent a car. How do I go about doing that? I only drive automatic. Where should we stay? Hotel? Airbnb? Castles? How long should we stay in Dublin? Where else are must sees? As for Amsterdam what are the Must sees etc? Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Cambridge in May
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 Madrid/Lisbon
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Greek fuel cost
- 17 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 20 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece