My Friend and I planned a 6 days itinerary hiking the Wicklow Way south to north, I would love to get feedback on my plan:
day 1 - train from Dublin to Rathdrum Station, Wicklow Way bus to Iron bridge, walk from Iron bridge to Glenmalure, overnight in Wilderness Lodge Glenmalure.
day 2 - walk from Glenmalure to Glendalough, overnight in Glendalough International Youth.
day 3 - Spend a day in Glendalough area, another night in Glendalough International Youth.
day 4 -Walk from Glendalough to Roundwood, overnight in The Coach House Roundwood
day 5 -Walk from Roundwood to Enniskerry, overnight in Coolakay House Enniskerry.
day 6 -
option a: Walk from Enniskerry to Marlay Park, overnight in Dublin city.
option b: spend a day in Enniskerry (see Powerscourt gardens), take an evening bus to Dublin, overnight in Dublin city.
What do you think? Is this itenerary doable? have you got any suggestions to improve my plan?
thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 Best Indian Food
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing