My Friend and I planned a 6 days itinerary hiking the Wicklow Way south to north, I would love to get feedback on my plan:
day 1 - train from Dublin to Rathdrum Station, Wicklow Way bus to Iron bridge, walk from Iron bridge to Glenmalure, overnight in Wilderness Lodge Glenmalure.
day 2 - walk from Glenmalure to Glendalough, overnight in Glendalough International Youth.
day 3 - Spend a day in Glendalough area, another night in Glendalough International Youth.
day 4 -Walk from Glendalough to Roundwood, overnight in The Coach House Roundwood
day 5 -Walk from Roundwood to Enniskerry, overnight in Coolakay House Enniskerry.
day 6 -
option a: Walk from Enniskerry to Marlay Park, overnight in Dublin city.
option b: spend a day in Enniskerry (see Powerscourt gardens), take an evening bus to Dublin, overnight in Dublin city.
What do you think? Is this itenerary doable? have you got any suggestions to improve my plan?
thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 Budapest to Kosice
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 One week in Europe
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 London Theater
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 My final Prague itinerary
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL