My Friend and I planned a 6 days itinerary hiking the Wicklow Way south to north, I would love to get feedback on my plan:
day 1 - train from Dublin to Rathdrum Station, Wicklow Way bus to Iron bridge, walk from Iron bridge to Glenmalure, overnight in Wilderness Lodge Glenmalure.
day 2 - walk from Glenmalure to Glendalough, overnight in Glendalough International Youth.
day 3 - Spend a day in Glendalough area, another night in Glendalough International Youth.
day 4 -Walk from Glendalough to Roundwood, overnight in The Coach House Roundwood
day 5 -Walk from Roundwood to Enniskerry, overnight in Coolakay House Enniskerry.
day 6 -
option a: Walk from Enniskerry to Marlay Park, overnight in Dublin city.
option b: spend a day in Enniskerry (see Powerscourt gardens), take an evening bus to Dublin, overnight in Dublin city.
What do you think? Is this itenerary doable? have you got any suggestions to improve my plan?
thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 4 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 5 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 6 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 7 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 Quizz !
- 10 Pay attention to your watches !
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Christmas Day in Granada
- 15 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 16 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Venice/Mestre
- 21 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Apple Pay on London Transit