My Friend and I planned a 6 days itinerary hiking the Wicklow Way south to north, I would love to get feedback on my plan:
day 1 - train from Dublin to Rathdrum Station, Wicklow Way bus to Iron bridge, walk from Iron bridge to Glenmalure, overnight in Wilderness Lodge Glenmalure.
day 2 - walk from Glenmalure to Glendalough, overnight in Glendalough International Youth.
day 3 - Spend a day in Glendalough area, another night in Glendalough International Youth.
day 4 -Walk from Glendalough to Roundwood, overnight in The Coach House Roundwood
day 5 -Walk from Roundwood to Enniskerry, overnight in Coolakay House Enniskerry.
day 6 -
option a: Walk from Enniskerry to Marlay Park, overnight in Dublin city.
option b: spend a day in Enniskerry (see Powerscourt gardens), take an evening bus to Dublin, overnight in Dublin city.
What do you think? Is this itenerary doable? have you got any suggestions to improve my plan?
thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Purchasing iDTGV tickets at the station
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 We're here!
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 24 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels