My Friend and I planned a 6 days itinerary hiking the Wicklow Way south to north, I would love to get feedback on my plan:
day 1 - train from Dublin to Rathdrum Station, Wicklow Way bus to Iron bridge, walk from Iron bridge to Glenmalure, overnight in Wilderness Lodge Glenmalure.
day 2 - walk from Glenmalure to Glendalough, overnight in Glendalough International Youth.
day 3 - Spend a day in Glendalough area, another night in Glendalough International Youth.
day 4 -Walk from Glendalough to Roundwood, overnight in The Coach House Roundwood
day 5 -Walk from Roundwood to Enniskerry, overnight in Coolakay House Enniskerry.
day 6 -
option a: Walk from Enniskerry to Marlay Park, overnight in Dublin city.
option b: spend a day in Enniskerry (see Powerscourt gardens), take an evening bus to Dublin, overnight in Dublin city.
What do you think? Is this itenerary doable? have you got any suggestions to improve my plan?
thanks a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England