My family is traveling to Ireland at the end of June. We will be flying into and out of Dublin and have rental cars lined up for the trip. We will be going to Kilarney, Cork and Galway. We would like suggestions for out of the way places as we know we are traveling at the height of the season. Wondering about the peninsulas? Also, we are hearing about insurance for the cars? Anyone know about going to Skellig Michael?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 Scotland itinerary advice
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 14 Night Bus?
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 23 Help with tips in UK
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland