My family is traveling to Ireland at the end of June. We will be flying into and out of Dublin and have rental cars lined up for the trip. We will be going to Kilarney, Cork and Galway. We would like suggestions for out of the way places as we know we are traveling at the height of the season. Wondering about the peninsulas? Also, we are hearing about insurance for the cars? Anyone know about going to Skellig Michael?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hours in Zurich
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Summer Travel order
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 24 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question