My family is traveling to Ireland at the end of June. We will be flying into and out of Dublin and have rental cars lined up for the trip. We will be going to Kilarney, Cork and Galway. We would like suggestions for out of the way places as we know we are traveling at the height of the season. Wondering about the peninsulas? Also, we are hearing about insurance for the cars? Anyone know about going to Skellig Michael?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 2 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Christmas markets
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 monograms vacation tours
- 20 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 21 Towns around Lucca
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London