Heading back to the Emerald Isle in April 2016 for a reunion. First part of the trip will be on the Inishowen Peninsula. Will be there for 2 weeks hopefully. What are your MUST see things in Ireland? I have been to most of the big ones, Bunratty, Blarney, Cliffs of Moher, Guinness, Bushmills, Jamesons, Ring of Kerry, Giants Causeway etc. Am planning on going to Newgrange this time. Looking for more off the beaten track. Love History and culture. I haven't explored much of Donegal, Sligo or Northern Ireland. I love taking photos. Any help or ideas are appreciated!
Thanks in Advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg