Heading back to the Emerald Isle in April 2016 for a reunion. First part of the trip will be on the Inishowen Peninsula. Will be there for 2 weeks hopefully. What are your MUST see things in Ireland? I have been to most of the big ones, Bunratty, Blarney, Cliffs of Moher, Guinness, Bushmills, Jamesons, Ring of Kerry, Giants Causeway etc. Am planning on going to Newgrange this time. Looking for more off the beaten track. Love History and culture. I haven't explored much of Donegal, Sligo or Northern Ireland. I love taking photos. Any help or ideas are appreciated!
Thanks in Advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!