Heading back to the Emerald Isle in April 2016 for a reunion. First part of the trip will be on the Inishowen Peninsula. Will be there for 2 weeks hopefully. What are your MUST see things in Ireland? I have been to most of the big ones, Bunratty, Blarney, Cliffs of Moher, Guinness, Bushmills, Jamesons, Ring of Kerry, Giants Causeway etc. Am planning on going to Newgrange this time. Looking for more off the beaten track. Love History and culture. I haven't explored much of Donegal, Sligo or Northern Ireland. I love taking photos. Any help or ideas are appreciated!
Thanks in Advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 8 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 9 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental