Heading back to the Emerald Isle in April 2016 for a reunion. First part of the trip will be on the Inishowen Peninsula. Will be there for 2 weeks hopefully. What are your MUST see things in Ireland? I have been to most of the big ones, Bunratty, Blarney, Cliffs of Moher, Guinness, Bushmills, Jamesons, Ring of Kerry, Giants Causeway etc. Am planning on going to Newgrange this time. Looking for more off the beaten track. Love History and culture. I haven't explored much of Donegal, Sligo or Northern Ireland. I love taking photos. Any help or ideas are appreciated!
Thanks in Advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 Greece
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 southeast sicily town as home base
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Best Viking Sites
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living