We are flying from Frankfurt-Hahn, Germany into Kerry, Ireland. Our problem is do we or can we rent a car at the airport? Or do we take a bus from Kerry airport to Limerick or one of the other towns the bus travels to and rent a car from there? We definitely will be renting a car and will be in Ireland from May 8-14. Last two days in Dublin before leaving from Dublin to come home. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 7 Question on France travel
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek