I was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes to travel by car between Killarney and the Dingle Peninsula and how long we should spend there to do it justice? Same question for Killarney and the Ring of Kerry? We want to give ourselves plenty of time to see each and was thinking of using Killarney as a staging point. I have two small boys and it would be easier to try to stay in one place for at least a couple of nights. Any suggestions for good hotels/B&Bs/farmhouses in the Killarney area? Thanks for your help.
Ireland - How long does it take to drive...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Spain Questions
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam