I was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes to travel by car between Killarney and the Dingle Peninsula and how long we should spend there to do it justice? Same question for Killarney and the Ring of Kerry? We want to give ourselves plenty of time to see each and was thinking of using Killarney as a staging point. I have two small boys and it would be easier to try to stay in one place for at least a couple of nights. Any suggestions for good hotels/B&Bs/farmhouses in the Killarney area? Thanks for your help.
Ireland - How long does it take to drive...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 3 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 6 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 9 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Basel - Day Trip
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 18 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe