I was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes to travel by car between Killarney and the Dingle Peninsula and how long we should spend there to do it justice? Same question for Killarney and the Ring of Kerry? We want to give ourselves plenty of time to see each and was thinking of using Killarney as a staging point. I have two small boys and it would be easier to try to stay in one place for at least a couple of nights. Any suggestions for good hotels/B&Bs/farmhouses in the Killarney area? Thanks for your help.
Ireland - How long does it take to drive...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 6 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 11 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore