I am leaving for Ireland in 3 1/2 weeks. I am flying into Shannon and will arrive at 7 AM and have to meet my tour group at 630 PM in Galway. Thus I have 11 hours or so to do whatever - hang out in Galway, or...
see the Cliffs of Moher. My biking group will not be visiting them.
How feasible is a day trip to them, from Shannon airport? I will have a small carryon and a backpack. Can I get there by public transport, see 'em, and get to Galway by 630 PM or even earlier?
or would you recommend I just spend the day in Galway?
if it is feasible, what is the bets way to get there? via bus? If there were a bus which would go there, stop off for a time, and continue on to Galway that would be WUNDERBAR but I bet that is asking too much huh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?