I am leaving for Ireland in 3 1/2 weeks. I am flying into Shannon and will arrive at 7 AM and have to meet my tour group at 630 PM in Galway. Thus I have 11 hours or so to do whatever - hang out in Galway, or...
see the Cliffs of Moher. My biking group will not be visiting them.
How feasible is a day trip to them, from Shannon airport? I will have a small carryon and a backpack. Can I get there by public transport, see 'em, and get to Galway by 630 PM or even earlier?
or would you recommend I just spend the day in Galway?
if it is feasible, what is the bets way to get there? via bus? If there were a bus which would go there, stop off for a time, and continue on to Galway that would be WUNDERBAR but I bet that is asking too much huh.
Ireland - Cliffs of Moher from Shannon airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Rome to Amafi coast
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 7 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 8 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 9 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 10 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 11 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 16 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 17 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 20 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 23 Help with France itinerary
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Help neede with Liquria itinerary