I am leaving for Ireland in 3 1/2 weeks. I am flying into Shannon and will arrive at 7 AM and have to meet my tour group at 630 PM in Galway. Thus I have 11 hours or so to do whatever - hang out in Galway, or...
see the Cliffs of Moher. My biking group will not be visiting them.
How feasible is a day trip to them, from Shannon airport? I will have a small carryon and a backpack. Can I get there by public transport, see 'em, and get to Galway by 630 PM or even earlier?
or would you recommend I just spend the day in Galway?
if it is feasible, what is the bets way to get there? via bus? If there were a bus which would go there, stop off for a time, and continue on to Galway that would be WUNDERBAR but I bet that is asking too much huh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 5 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 6 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 Train from Lille to Delft
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 12 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Help