I am leaving for Ireland in 3 1/2 weeks. I am flying into Shannon and will arrive at 7 AM and have to meet my tour group at 630 PM in Galway. Thus I have 11 hours or so to do whatever - hang out in Galway, or...
see the Cliffs of Moher. My biking group will not be visiting them.
How feasible is a day trip to them, from Shannon airport? I will have a small carryon and a backpack. Can I get there by public transport, see 'em, and get to Galway by 630 PM or even earlier?
or would you recommend I just spend the day in Galway?
if it is feasible, what is the bets way to get there? via bus? If there were a bus which would go there, stop off for a time, and continue on to Galway that would be WUNDERBAR but I bet that is asking too much huh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 4 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 5 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 6 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 15 days trip to Europe
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?