I am leaving for Ireland in 3 1/2 weeks. I am flying into Shannon and will arrive at 7 AM and have to meet my tour group at 630 PM in Galway. Thus I have 11 hours or so to do whatever - hang out in Galway, or...
see the Cliffs of Moher. My biking group will not be visiting them.
How feasible is a day trip to them, from Shannon airport? I will have a small carryon and a backpack. Can I get there by public transport, see 'em, and get to Galway by 630 PM or even earlier?
or would you recommend I just spend the day in Galway?
if it is feasible, what is the bets way to get there? via bus? If there were a bus which would go there, stop off for a time, and continue on to Galway that would be WUNDERBAR but I bet that is asking too much huh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 Iceland trip report!