I am leaving for Ireland in 3 1/2 weeks. I am flying into Shannon and will arrive at 7 AM and have to meet my tour group at 630 PM in Galway. Thus I have 11 hours or so to do whatever - hang out in Galway, or...
see the Cliffs of Moher. My biking group will not be visiting them.
How feasible is a day trip to them, from Shannon airport? I will have a small carryon and a backpack. Can I get there by public transport, see 'em, and get to Galway by 630 PM or even earlier?
or would you recommend I just spend the day in Galway?
if it is feasible, what is the bets way to get there? via bus? If there were a bus which would go there, stop off for a time, and continue on to Galway that would be WUNDERBAR but I bet that is asking too much huh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 2 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 3 Provence to Nice driving
- 4 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 5 holiday problem in Budapest
- 6 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 7 When and how to book for a trip?
- 8 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 Sicily or Rome
- 12 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 13 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 14 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 15 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 16 Lake Como - basta!
- 17 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 18 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 19 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 20 Italy
- 21 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 22 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 23 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 24 German Train travel
- 25 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!