I am leaving for Ireland in 3 1/2 weeks. I am flying into Shannon and will arrive at 7 AM and have to meet my tour group at 630 PM in Galway. Thus I have 11 hours or so to do whatever - hang out in Galway, or...
see the Cliffs of Moher. My biking group will not be visiting them.
How feasible is a day trip to them, from Shannon airport? I will have a small carryon and a backpack. Can I get there by public transport, see 'em, and get to Galway by 630 PM or even earlier?
or would you recommend I just spend the day in Galway?
if it is feasible, what is the bets way to get there? via bus? If there were a bus which would go there, stop off for a time, and continue on to Galway that would be WUNDERBAR but I bet that is asking too much huh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 12 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city