I'll be in Ireland for a little over a week in October. I realized my U.S. carrier (Verizon Wireless) won't work in Ireland. Can someone please explain my options?
I'm not looking for anything fancy or expensive, and I also don't plan on using it much except for possible directions or calls to B&Bs if running late. As we will be traveling quite extensively by car, I would feel much safer having one. Thanks!
Ireland - Cell Phone?
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 4 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 9 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Climbing Snowdon
- 12 Zee Best
- 13 river cruise choice
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Paros or Naxos?
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 25 General questions about Sicily