My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe
- 1 Edinburgh
- 2 Apartment location
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 9 portugal
- 10 Refining London and Scotland
- 11 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 16 Rhine River Intinerary
- 17 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 18 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 19 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 20 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 21 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 22 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 23 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin