My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Scotland Highlands Help
- 3 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 6 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 7 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 12 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 13 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 14 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 15 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 16 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 17 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 18 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 21 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 22 Anchovies and Sardines
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 25 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe