My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Which Guided Tour ??
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 6 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 7 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 8 Local markets in Italy
- 9 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 10 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 11 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Sicily transportation
- 14 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 15 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 18 Itinerary Assistance
- 19 Where will Britain go?
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 22 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 23 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 24 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 25 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe