My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 2 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 3 Antiques shopping Rome
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 8 days in switzerland
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Health insurance coverage
- 12 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 13 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 14 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 15 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Family vacay in Europe
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 25 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe