My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://goldenhealthcenters.com/skin-contour-cream/
- 2 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 9 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 10 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 Greek Village
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 base in brussels
- 25 Rome or Venice first
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe