My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 7 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013