My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 4 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 10 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 13 train or plane
- 14 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 17 Germany in December Trip Report
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 20 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Italy for Christmas Week
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe