My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 2 Prague & Croatia
- 3 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 4 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 6 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Florence airport costumes
- 11 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 12 A few last minute questions
- 13 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 Gluten Free in Italy
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 20 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 21 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe