I was able to download to my IPod numerous audio walking guides for Rome. They worked great and were extremely informative. Now I'd like to do the same for Siena and other cities in Tuscany (already found Florence and Pisa). Does anyone have any suggestions for websites that I can use for downloads?
IPod walking guides for Siena and other cities in Tuscany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 Prague - must see
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris