I was able to download to my IPod numerous audio walking guides for Rome. They worked great and were extremely informative. Now I'd like to do the same for Siena and other cities in Tuscany (already found Florence and Pisa). Does anyone have any suggestions for websites that I can use for downloads?
IPod walking guides for Siena and other cities in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.