I was able to download to my IPod numerous audio walking guides for Rome. They worked great and were extremely informative. Now I'd like to do the same for Siena and other cities in Tuscany (already found Florence and Pisa). Does anyone have any suggestions for websites that I can use for downloads?
IPod walking guides for Siena and other cities in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 3 Italy - Month of July
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Transport in Venice
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 11 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 12 Wengen to Torino?
- 13 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 14 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 17 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights