I was able to download to my IPod numerous audio walking guides for Rome. They worked great and were extremely informative. Now I'd like to do the same for Siena and other cities in Tuscany (already found Florence and Pisa). Does anyone have any suggestions for websites that I can use for downloads?
IPod walking guides for Siena and other cities in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 4 Itinerary help needed!
- 5 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 6 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 7 ABOUT SPAIN
- 8 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 13 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 14 France 8 days
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 21 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux