I was able to download to my IPod numerous audio walking guides for Rome. They worked great and were extremely informative. Now I'd like to do the same for Siena and other cities in Tuscany (already found Florence and Pisa). Does anyone have any suggestions for websites that I can use for downloads?
IPod walking guides for Siena and other cities in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 5 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 6 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 14 Eastern Europe
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 17 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 22 London to Paris by train
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?