I am hoping to use my phone with a prepaid data sim card. I have little use for voice. Can I take my normal phone and use it in UK, Italy, and France without it having it be unlocked. If I did want to use the voice component would it need to be unlocked?
Can I just go to Tmobile UK or 3 and just buy one without issue? I have seen decent pricing for data which should help me avoid hotel wifi usage.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 5 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 8 Rome train to Positano
- 9 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Car rental in Paris
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 18 Road Maps of Ireland
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 A new travel app for Poland
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend