I am hoping to use my phone with a prepaid data sim card. I have little use for voice. Can I take my normal phone and use it in UK, Italy, and France without it having it be unlocked. If I did want to use the voice component would it need to be unlocked?
Can I just go to Tmobile UK or 3 and just buy one without issue? I have seen decent pricing for data which should help me avoid hotel wifi usage.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 italy itinerary request
- 4 Best Cities in Ukraine - Chernivtsi
- 5 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 6 European Championship
- 7 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 8 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 11 Palma de Mallorca
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 What about Basque Country?
- 15 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 16 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 17 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 18 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 19 currency
- 20 My San Sebastian ideas
- 21 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 22 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 23 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris