I am hoping to use my phone with a prepaid data sim card. I have little use for voice. Can I take my normal phone and use it in UK, Italy, and France without it having it be unlocked. If I did want to use the voice component would it need to be unlocked?
Can I just go to Tmobile UK or 3 and just buy one without issue? I have seen decent pricing for data which should help me avoid hotel wifi usage.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 3 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 Tattoos in Italy
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 Place to stay
- 10 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 17 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 2 weeks from southern italy
- 20 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 21 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark