Can you tell me if I can use the internet on my iPhone 5 in Paris or do I have to notify my provider that I will be in Europe.
Also for transactions, is it advised to have Euros to pay instead of using a Visa or Master credit card? How about an American Express card? Should I get the Euros before the trip in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 9 Leather goods in Florence
- 10 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 11 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 12 Trip to Rome
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 16 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 21 French election
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location