Can you tell me if I can use the internet on my iPhone 5 in Paris or do I have to notify my provider that I will be in Europe.
Also for transactions, is it advised to have Euros to pay instead of using a Visa or Master credit card? How about an American Express card? Should I get the Euros before the trip in the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Guide in Russia
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 7 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 Zadar or Sibenik
- 12 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 15 Rent a Car?
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Whistle stop family road trip
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 20 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)