Will I be able to use my iPhone in Italy? I have a standard contract with AT&T. Will I have phone, email, and/or web access with the standard phone or will I need to get a new SIM card?
iPhone in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 10 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 11 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 16 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 17 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 18 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 Internet or travel agent?
- 24 Raining in rome
- 25 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia