I'll be in Florence for a week at the end of May and I'm trying to determine if I should book a couple of guided walking tours (that include Uffizi & Accademia) or if there are apps out there that would suffice. Can anyone suggest a good iPhone app for Florence and/or museums in Florence?
I will also be spending lesser amounts of time in Munich, Lucca and Cinque Terre and if anyone knows of apps for those areas, please share!
I'm not interested in apps that provide maps, restaurants, shops...I'd prefer history, interesting facts, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 2 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Cascais or Algarve?
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 13 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Azores
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 19 Scotland in 7 Days
- 20 Short Trip in July
- 21 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old