I'll be in Florence for a week at the end of May and I'm trying to determine if I should book a couple of guided walking tours (that include Uffizi & Accademia) or if there are apps out there that would suffice. Can anyone suggest a good iPhone app for Florence and/or museums in Florence?
I will also be spending lesser amounts of time in Munich, Lucca and Cinque Terre and if anyone knows of apps for those areas, please share!
I'm not interested in apps that provide maps, restaurants, shops...I'd prefer history, interesting facts, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Insurance on rental car options
- 8 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Keukenhof in May?
- 14 Happy birthday ATM
- 15 24 hours in Paris
- 16 Istanbul at Easter
- 17 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 20 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Granada to Seville driving day trip