I'll be in Florence for a week at the end of May and I'm trying to determine if I should book a couple of guided walking tours (that include Uffizi & Accademia) or if there are apps out there that would suffice. Can anyone suggest a good iPhone app for Florence and/or museums in Florence?
I will also be spending lesser amounts of time in Munich, Lucca and Cinque Terre and if anyone knows of apps for those areas, please share!
I'm not interested in apps that provide maps, restaurants, shops...I'd prefer history, interesting facts, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 14 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016