I'll be in Florence for a week at the end of May and I'm trying to determine if I should book a couple of guided walking tours (that include Uffizi & Accademia) or if there are apps out there that would suffice. Can anyone suggest a good iPhone app for Florence and/or museums in Florence?
I will also be spending lesser amounts of time in Munich, Lucca and Cinque Terre and if anyone knows of apps for those areas, please share!
I'm not interested in apps that provide maps, restaurants, shops...I'd prefer history, interesting facts, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 France & Italy, May or June
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 24 1st time in ZURICH
- 25 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis