We are leaving to Italy in March for 12 days and I will buy a special plan with ATT for my iPhone 4S and iPad 3G to use it there without problems or huge charges.
My question is ..Does anyone know if it really works good there or it's just a pain?
I'm hoping to use it for finding places , maps , GPS etc
I heard wi-fi is not so good , so I don't want to depend on it.
Places to visit; Venice, Manarola, Tuscany, Rome.
Have you use them there successfully ?
Thank you so much !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 2 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see