We are leaving to Italy in March for 12 days and I will buy a special plan with ATT for my iPhone 4S and iPad 3G to use it there without problems or huge charges.
My question is ..Does anyone know if it really works good there or it's just a pain?
I'm hoping to use it for finding places , maps , GPS etc
I heard wi-fi is not so good , so I don't want to depend on it.
Places to visit; Venice, Manarola, Tuscany, Rome.
Have you use them there successfully ?
Thank you so much !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Best layover option
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 15 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 20 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?