We are going to Italy next month and have just bought a new ipad. We are totally new to Apple products, having always used PC's before.
I would like to be able to load my photos on the ipad instead of taking my laptop computer. I usually use Picasa to organize and edit photos during the trip, so I do not have so much to do when we get home. Are there any app's that work similar to Picasa for the ipad? I see many choices, but most do not get good reviews. Our Apple store suggested i photo, but that looks pretty basic. The photos will be on SD cards. I am wondering about Web Albums HD for Picasa.
Also, any suggestions for photo books that I could make on the road using the ipad. Not sure if there is a way to upload photos from the ipad to my Shutterfly site.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris cooking classes
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 11 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations