We are going to Italy next month and have just bought a new ipad. We are totally new to Apple products, having always used PC's before.
I would like to be able to load my photos on the ipad instead of taking my laptop computer. I usually use Picasa to organize and edit photos during the trip, so I do not have so much to do when we get home. Are there any app's that work similar to Picasa for the ipad? I see many choices, but most do not get good reviews. Our Apple store suggested i photo, but that looks pretty basic. The photos will be on SD cards. I am wondering about Web Albums HD for Picasa.
Also, any suggestions for photo books that I could make on the road using the ipad. Not sure if there is a way to upload photos from the ipad to my Shutterfly site.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 5 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 11 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 Iceland for Nine Days
- 15 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona