We are going to Italy next month and have just bought a new ipad. We are totally new to Apple products, having always used PC's before.
I would like to be able to load my photos on the ipad instead of taking my laptop computer. I usually use Picasa to organize and edit photos during the trip, so I do not have so much to do when we get home. Are there any app's that work similar to Picasa for the ipad? I see many choices, but most do not get good reviews. Our Apple store suggested i photo, but that looks pretty basic. The photos will be on SD cards. I am wondering about Web Albums HD for Picasa.
Also, any suggestions for photo books that I could make on the road using the ipad. Not sure if there is a way to upload photos from the ipad to my Shutterfly site.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days