We are going to Italy next month and have just bought a new ipad. We are totally new to Apple products, having always used PC's before.
I would like to be able to load my photos on the ipad instead of taking my laptop computer. I usually use Picasa to organize and edit photos during the trip, so I do not have so much to do when we get home. Are there any app's that work similar to Picasa for the ipad? I see many choices, but most do not get good reviews. Our Apple store suggested i photo, but that looks pretty basic. The photos will be on SD cards. I am wondering about Web Albums HD for Picasa.
Also, any suggestions for photo books that I could make on the road using the ipad. Not sure if there is a way to upload photos from the ipad to my Shutterfly site.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 Multi Country car Rental
- 10 London in Winter Report
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Couscous
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 driving from London to Lourdes
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 Visit to Sardinia