OK. I will admit right up front that I am a non-techie. My husband was/is going to get me an ipad mini for my birthday. I am not sure that I need one. I have an Ipad 4. I told him that the only reason I would want a mini would be for travel and times when we are out and about in a country and need internet help. The Ipad is heavy to just carry around daily. We are in Rome/Venice this summer and I would love to use the food apps for Rome and a few other apps. He told me that he thought to get 4g or whatever the wireless is would be very expensive. I know I can use the free wifi that is available - when I can find it. We have a phone that has 4g access everywhere due to his work responsibilities. I just think the screen on the phone is impossible to use in an everyday sense. Can anyone give me just a rough "ball park" on "wireless" plans for 2 weeks in Italy - or tell me where to look? We use Verizon for our other devices. Thanks for any help!
ipad mini tech question for Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 3 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 14 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 15 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?