We are looking to get some Ipad apps that would help us in our trip to germany. It could be general trip apps (planners, or else) Germany specifics apps or german city apps (We will travel to Berlin, Dresden, Nuremberg, Salzburg, Munich and Rhine valley).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 renting a car in greece
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 10 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?