We'll be in Portugal for a month...Lagos and Porto. Our house will have WiFi...but when we are out and about we will want tol be connected. Who is the best supplier for a one month plan...no phone...just WiFi.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 First Trip to Europe
- 5 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Need help with itinerary
- 9 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 10 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 11 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 12 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 13 Grad Schools in London?
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Cotswolds first time
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 23 From Denver to Virtuous
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Off the beaten path in Italy