i will be traveling to London in a couple of weeks with my 4 children ages 9-15, my mother, and my husband. my husband has some business meetings so will not be with us all the time. we are staying near the London Eye/ County Hall area. we are not looking for "memorable" dining experiences. we are trying to stick to a budget as much as possible. we have taken the kids to Europe a couple of times, but never London. as much as we would enjoy great food, sometimes with a group this size and the ages of the kids-you just need to eat without spending a fortune. any recommendations are appreciated.
Inexpensive London restaurants-impossible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 3 Travel with Teens
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 I think this is a scam!
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 13 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 14 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Estonia Amber