i will be traveling to London in a couple of weeks with my 4 children ages 9-15, my mother, and my husband. my husband has some business meetings so will not be with us all the time. we are staying near the London Eye/ County Hall area. we are not looking for "memorable" dining experiences. we are trying to stick to a budget as much as possible. we have taken the kids to Europe a couple of times, but never London. as much as we would enjoy great food, sometimes with a group this size and the ages of the kids-you just need to eat without spending a fortune. any recommendations are appreciated.
Inexpensive London restaurants-impossible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 3 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 Southern France
- 6 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 7 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 italy
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 Pronunciation