i will be traveling to London in a couple of weeks with my 4 children ages 9-15, my mother, and my husband. my husband has some business meetings so will not be with us all the time. we are staying near the London Eye/ County Hall area. we are not looking for "memorable" dining experiences. we are trying to stick to a budget as much as possible. we have taken the kids to Europe a couple of times, but never London. as much as we would enjoy great food, sometimes with a group this size and the ages of the kids-you just need to eat without spending a fortune. any recommendations are appreciated.
Inexpensive London restaurants-impossible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 20 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 21 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 France, Italy and Greec